Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday Weight Watcher Bonanza

Just because it's Super Bowl Sunday doesn't mean you have to go down the dark FAT FOOD path!  

We're having family over and I've made all waist line friendly things. Blueberry banana bread made with frozen blueberries and a couple of ripe bananas.

 I hadn't thought if dessert until I saw Giada on the Food Network this morning making it. I put it in my oven beside the potatoes I'm baking that I'll scoop out and fill with 93% lean sloppy joes I made from scratch. We are also having 7 layer taco salad made with Oikos cucumber yogurt dip, 

Bush's  Black Bean Fiesta grillin beans and fresh tomatoes lettuce and low fat cheese. And of course grilled and smoked chicken tenders and wings with skin removed. The whole party cost less than $15. BONANZA!

I'm saving my points for our cruise 
BAM. Done. Go Broncos

No comments:

Post a Comment