Thursday, July 30, 2015

Travel Items to make life a lot easier when you're out in the world! TRACKR BRAVO at the top of my list.-GPS Fob can locate even your husband

My husband and I just got back from London and while away I thought of a lot of things that would have made the trip a lot easier.  No matter what you think, traveling isn't for the faint of heart. 


Being a retired police officer safety and security are top priority for us.  Pickpockets, thief's, even hotel staff can decide they want what you have so think ahead. 


I've had a lot of inquiries from my readers asking for suggestions, reviews and where to find great items.  I've also had a number of readers ask about specific items that I have contacted companies for their products so I can provide information for you.


The top one on my list is TrackR.  You won't believe this.  The BEST product ever.  As soon as I am able to review it I will post it.  You can also check it out at their website.  This is an amazing company that started out at FUNDME and have brought their product to market.


Check them out while I wait for mine to arrive.
https://www.thetrackr.com/bravoTrackRBravo, GPS Tracker, Luggage Security, Lost Keys, Purse Security

No comments:

Post a Comment