Sunday, November 8, 2015

Necessary Survival gear for that flight across the pond-Two free boxes from Graze.com too

Being happy travelers is important especially when you're facing a 10+ hour flight across the pond.
We've found if you're going to be comfortable and have all thing that make a human ready for anything you might want to consider the following for that journey.


Number one on our list is always carry a jacket, sweater or something to keep you warm when the AC is blasting.  Nothing ruins a flight like being cold.  The airline blankets help but don't depend on them to keep you warm.  They are too short to cover you head to toe so either your shoulders will be cold or your feet.  Not good.


A plastic water bottle is a must.  They do have water onboard but being able to fill one as needed is a plus.


I always make sure my husband has high protein low carb snacks.  The cheese packs, fruit, nuts, etc. are great.  Graze. com   https://www.graze.com/us/p/6YT64WW?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brand-Search-Alpha&utm_keyword=graze%20com%20free&utm_device=c&utm_network={network}&utm_content=HealthyGourmet&utm_placement={placement} has some spectacular portion controlled sizes and amazing selection.  If you want to get first and fifth box free use my friends code when ordering.  You've love these.    MY FRIENDS CODE: 3752N222P


a small toiletry bag with small travel size tooth paste, mouth wash, body wash, things to freshen up after being on the overnighter.


Compression clothing, socks, etc will help your body adjust to the pressure changes you'll experience as well.


I always like to take a good book or my nook but we usually fly United and the entertainment, free of course, is more than enough and the programming is outstanding.  No time to be bored.  I don't like to miss a minute of programming and usually sacrifice sleep to enjoy.  I love downloading preview magazines on my nook as well.  You can choose first preview copy of hundreds of magazines to try first copy.  If you don't want to subscribe you just cancel with no charge to try so you don't pay in advance.  You can download, read and see before paying a penny.  FANTASTIC to have a huge selection on the Nook Reader.


I like to have a big scarf.  You can use this to wrap around your head, neck, etc to be toasty warm too.


Headphones, Ipod, laptop, great too.  The most important thing is to travel light but travel smart too.


One thing I do to save space when coming home is to take old underwear that you're going to throw away anyway but STOP, save them for traveling.  I wear them and then toss them.  You might find them back on your bed in the hotel, as I 've had maids pick them out of the trash and put them back, clean but they aren't going home so I always have extra space in my luggage for treasures I've found on my travels.


Remember to be prepared, but have fun too.  Safe travels my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment