Monday, January 11, 2016

Global travel jacket



Our long awaited Global Travel Jackets arrived just in time for our next European adventure.








The quality is out of this world. You will NEVER need another jacket.   From the zippers to the beautifully stitches seams it is unbelievable. The fit, well they are professionally sized and the jackets fit as though they were custom made for us; PERFECT!   I usually have issues with the arms being so long they cover my hands. Many times I've even had to have a coat I've purchased off the rack altered, but not this jacket.  It is accurate to order a size larger. As we did to allow for filling the pockets as well as allowing room for the liner. I even had a light cotton sweatshirt on and it fit like a glove. 

Check out our review when traveling with our jacket and all the great uses we find for it. Europe here we come and dressed fashionably too.  Comfort and functionality who could ask for more.  

My husband had to try it on the second it came out to packing. Handsome soul.


Travel Jacket, Global Travel Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment