Monday, June 22, 2015

Look what I found yesterday, Large Mens Clothing Store. WHAT A PLACE!

Yesterday we were out an about and I was on a mission to take the family to DXL, the Destination for large men's clothes.  When it's gift time I always have a hard time finding large size men's clothes for family members.  Usually they are old man looking things that no one wants to wear but yesterday all this changed.  Now I wish I was a large person again so I could wear some of their unisex items.  What a store and the folks that work there are amazing.


We were greeted at the door and I was given a personal tour by Paul Arsenault, from Mexico, Maine.  With my dad being from South Berwick, Maine I felt like I had met another member of the family.  Paul was a delight.  Will be going back again just to visit and shop of course. 


If you're a big boy and need big men's clothes this is IT!  Gotta visit.


Paul
Paul Arsenault, Store Manager.  Stop in and say hi.  You'll feel like you've know him forever.  What a great people person.

No comments:

Post a Comment