Monday, December 7, 2015

Bradley Smoker, They were there when we bought our smoker and were there after the sale! OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

My Bradley smoker is like an appendage.bradley-food-smokers  Can't function without it.  I've been an avid support of Bradley Smokers for more than 15 years, since I found out what an amazing tool it is.  Smoking isn't just for the guys ladies. 


My husband is retired Navy and we've been all over the country and everywhere we go I'm known for my smoked ribs, Pork butts and yes smoked sausages too. 


I'm on smoker number three and had an issue.  I contacted Bradley and they were amazing, replacing the defective tower of my smoker.  I can't believe they were there and willing to help, as usual.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my smoker.  It had an issue the week before Thanksgiving and not being able to celebrate and create our Thanksgiving meal without it, Bradley was there.  You will be a rock star with your smoked meats even if you've never smoked before except for Lucky Strikes!!  LOL


I've done demonstrations using my Bradley smoker and folks were blown away with the ease of use.  It does it all.  If you can push a couple of buttons and put in your favorite wood flavors you've got it. 


Go out and get a Bradley.  They have them at Lowes, Cabelas where I found my first smoker and of course at Bradley.com.http://www.bradleysmoker.com/


Thanks Bradley for such amazing customer service after the sale.  YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment