Saturday, December 12, 2015

Seasoning my new baby; thanks Bradley Smokers for helping with this


My new baby getting seasoned ready to smoke some red snapper we caught a couple of weeks ago with the great Pacific Blend bisquettes Bradley sent with my new replacement tower.  Can't wait to try them. 

New tower 

Old tower that had issues. Will miss the great season on this baby 

We're smoke in em this weekend. 75 degrees here. Perfect for smokin fest with family and friends. Bradley your it!! Thank you for your response to my smoker issue. Outstanding customer service. Always there to listen and find a solution. Thank you!! 

Pacific Blend for seafood. I bet it will be amazing. Can smell it seasoning my smoker as we speak.  Get to Lowes or go on line and get smokin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment