Wednesday, December 30, 2015

U.S. warning for citizens traveling overseas

Having been a law enforcement officer, things that can happen are always on my mind.  I never would have thought of kidnapping of U.S. Citizens, but as we take care traveling this will be on my mind as well.  The link below is a must read for travelers.


I'm not being a reactionary, just a very careful mom.  I want everyone to be safe and don't want anyone becoming a victim because of lack of knowledge.  I will provide as much information as possible.  What you choose to do with it is up to you.


We have our kids that will be traveling overseas shortly and they've had the lecture.  You've been saved from that but below please read.


Happy New Year.
http://www.travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/worldwide-caution.html

No comments:

Post a Comment