Sunday, November 24, 2013

My New WEB PAGE in up and LIVE! Check it out

The design and going live has finally happened with my new website thanks to Angie.  It's been a long process but it's now available for all my followers.

Get ready for a great adventure!"

I've lived an exciting life but have struggled with my weight all my life.  I've lost 83 pounds and kept it off for sixteen months.  I'm a Lifetime Weight Watcher member after achieving my goal weight.   I want to be with you on your weight loss journey and share my passion for traveling and living large doing it.  Lets go together on the adventure of life.  I'll share my thoughts, a former large woman that's now living skinny.  We'll travel together to great out of the way places, explore great travel destinations, travel accessories and share ideas that will keep you excited about your health and life.



Thanks for visiting me at travelingskinny.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment