Friday, November 15, 2013

What Every Woman Wants for Christmas

Hi guys:
 Photo My Husband asks the same questions he has for the past 38 years; What do you want for Christmas?  At our age I don't know that there is anything we need, but maybe something we would want.  I thought and thought and thought for the last two days about this and all I could come up with was some great, high quality socks!   YES SOCKS guys.  Not diamonds, not a  new car, I got one a few months ago, yes just some really great socks like the ones they sell at Dillard's Department Store, Saks Fifth Avenue or J.L. Hudson's in Detroit.  I would even love to fly to London and walk in to Harrods and buy all the socks they have to offer but my passport expires in the next few months so need to get it renewed before we can do that. Harrods had an interesting beginning in 1849it started out as a humble grocery store.  It now boasts that it  is illuminated by 11,500 light bulbs at night.  During our last trip to long we checked Harrods out and would you believe a bra that cost $850; I was shocked!  It was fun to browse through all their offerings and also to see the Diana Exhibit that they had as well and then we were off to the basement to buy budget friendly souvenirs for everyone.  I don't know how much the socks will be but I bet $100 a pair.  I better only ask for 5 pair for Christmas just in case Santa's on a budget.

Well ladies what is it every woman wants for Christmas?  A Louis Vitton purse, a Dooney, a new sport's car, maybe a fur coat?    At 63 I've had it all and really this is all I can think.  That is as long as I get good health, love and family to go along with my socks.

Lets hear what it is you ladies are wishing for this season.  Happy holidays to all

No comments:

Post a Comment