Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Battling the bulge

I'm still fighting the fight of the fat. I've list 83 pounds and kept it off for a year and a half.  I was 12 pounds below my lifetime Weight Watcher goal weight before Christmas but I've picked up 3 pounds grazing. Today it's back on track writing down everything that goes in my mouth. I will get it off this week for sure. 

I found I need to bulk up my breakfast so instead of just having a 4 point Greek yogurt I'm adding an egg and fresh veggies. Here's a very filling breakfast that held me through to lunch. I was full all morning. Try it 

1/4 of a baked potato, 1 carrot diced, 1 stalk celery diced and 2 green onions. Spray a non-stick pans and sauté. When veggies are soft crack egg on top of mixture. Don't break yolk. When almost cooked turn egg and veggie mixture over gently. Then eat. When you break the yolk it will moisten the veggies. You can add avocado but calculate the added points as I didn't include below. Also I added fresh cherry tomatoes at the very end. 

I used a little old Bay spice and salt and pepper. Great breakfast and only 3 Weight Watcher points.   

No comments:

Post a Comment