Friday, January 17, 2014

Traveling Napa - Yountsville, California

Bouchon Bakery in Yountsville Calufornia is one if my favorite places in the whole world. I could definitely be kicked off of Weight Watchers lifetime if I lived close. 

Every time we travel to the area we have to stop for Cafe Mocha there. It has to be the velvety chocolate they use in the drink that sends me into a tailspin. I always have to have their spectacular oatmeal cookie too. I can make the cookies st home from Bouchons cookbook as they give exact instructions for baking and they always turn out perfectly. 

My husbands doctor always requests the cookies too so they're a hit with everyone that I've made them for. 

It's a beautiful time of the year In Yountsville and Napa. Get out and explore. Be sure to drop in for a bite at Bottega's too. We always do and have never be disappointed.  What a beautiful, serene place. I'm glad we've had the opportunity to go many times. We aren't drinkers but you don't have to be to enjoy the beauty. Be sure to add it to the bucket list. 




No comments:

Post a Comment