Monday, January 6, 2014

They say today is "Blue Monday" the saddest day of the year!

Well today, they say is Blue Monday, and it's reported to be the saddest day of the whole year.  The year is so new and I'm not sure if it will be, but hopefully for all it will and you'll get it over early on.

Yesterday wasn't a great day for me.  I smashed my thumb in my pottery slab roller and am suffering this morning, so I'll take it as Blue Monday for my year.  It hurts worst today than yesterday.


The reason for the name tag is that people are thinking about holiday debt they created, maybe divorce, and I know for a lot of folks that aren't retired, having to report back to work after a couple of weeks of holiday.  Whatever the reasoning, I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.  Now I'm off to soak my throbbing thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment