Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Tree's, FRESH OR FAKE?

Yesterday we went to Whole Foods and saw the most beautiful blue spruce Christmas Tree's; fresh of course.  They were $34.99.  The tree looked like a carefully cared for Bonsi that had been manicured it's entire life.  It would have grown up to be a beautiful White House Christmas Tree in about 40 years.  We then went by Lowes and saw the same miniature trees but not as carefully cared for  but still a nice tree that needed a little trimming.  They both came with a watering stand so that was a bonus.  The one at Lowes was $14.99.  What a bargain.  I wouldn't have cut down this tree for that.

Christmas Tree Farms

The question is should we feel remorse for cutting the life of this beautiful tree short by offering these to the public.  I did buy one but I have to think is this right?  I love fresh tress so I guess it isn't any different that purchasing an 8 foot one.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment