Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What Christmas gift are you going to make today

How about an easy stitching project today.  You can make this in a couple of hours.  All you need is a piece of plain fabric.  Sketch out a favorite saying.  This took about 3 hours to make.  It cost less than $3.00 and it was a hit. 

I used black embroidery thread after I sketched it out with a washable pen.  I then went through my collection of old buttons and used them to embellish the project.  I hope you let your imagination lead you to a great creation with this.

One of the other sayings I made was "If Friends were flowers I'd pick you."  That would be a great handmade gift for a dear friend as well.  Have fun and check in tomorrow for more quick ideas for fast Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment