Monday, December 23, 2013

This is what Christmas is about







I remember the live nativity scene that was at the funeral home in Desoto Missouri where my husband grew up.  They had donkey's, calfs and miniature horses that our children would walk over with their grandparents and feed each year.  They still remember this and cherish those memories as do we. 



When we were in town shopping we came across what I thought was a vendor selling animals for Christmas but it was a petting zoo these folks were doing with all Gods creatures. Some of these city kids had never seen a live farm animal either. I'm sure they made a huge impact on everyone that came by.





When I saw the black and white goat I texted our daughter and told her I found my perfect gift I wanted, picture to follow.


She was anxious to finally have a specific thing I wanted and she just knew this was to end her shopping hunt for the year.  Needless to say she was shocked when these came. Me holding a pot bellied pig that a four year old had to pick up for me as it squealed like crazy when i tried.






 
 Then the picture of my black and white miniature goat.  I hope I'll see ms black and white under the tree but they weren't for sale ;(
 
I think these folks are all about giving to others. They sure brightened my day.






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment